Please read the information before purchasing
This product represents 1 place for the following revision session: Paper 3- Stimulus Cards and Content- Year 2 Topics
Topics covered in Year 2 :
- Les aspects positifs d’une société diverse
- Quelle vie pour les marginalisés
- Comment on traite les criminels
- Les ados, le droit de vote et l’engagement politique
- Manifestations, grèves- À qui le pouvoir?
- La politique et l’immigration
Session content :
- Preparing the Card effectively
- Year 2 topics- Content to know and practice
- Getting higher marks in AO3
- Answering unpredicted questions
- Stimulus Card- What an A* looks like
- Stimulus Card- Mock and Feebback
Resources provided :
- Presentation used in the session
- List of vocabulary words you need to know
- List of possible questions
- Model answers to possible questions
- Content summary
- A series of stimulus cards with model answers
Important Notices :
- The session takes place online (via Google Classroom and Google Meet). You need to use a computer/laptop with a working camera and microphone to attend the session (do not attend the session using your mobile phone or tablet)
- The session will not be recorded. You will therefore not be able to watch the session at a later date.
- By going through with payment, you are committing to attend this session.
- This session has limited places available. Therefore, no refund will be provided if you are unable to attend.
2 free places are available for disadvantaged students, please get in touch to receive a promo code.
Payments go through Paypal, but you do not need to have a Paypal account to make a payment. Simply select ‘Pay via debit or credit card’ at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- After payment, you will be able to download a .zip file from the ‘Thank You’ page (an email will also be sent to you with the file to download)
- Once downloaded and saved, right-click on the .zip folder and select ‘extract all’.
- The folder contains two .pdf files, please read through the information and instructions files prior to the session, as they explain how to join your Google Classroom and use the Google Meet
Paper 3 Sessions-BUNDLE
If you wish to attend both Paper 3 Revision Sessions (Year 1 and Year 2 topics) on the 22nd and 29th April:
- Choose the Paper 3 Sessions-BUNDLE instead
- This will give you a £12 discount (you will get both sessions for £60 instead of £72)
- The Google Classrooms are different for each sessions, so make sure you join both!
PLEASE NOTE: Limited places available on a first come, first served basis